- Created on 21 June 2013
- Last Updated on 08 September 2014
CRDM Social Media rules
1. All CRDM teachers, dancers, parents and family members represent the organisation. As such conduct should be consistent with high standards, values and ethics set out by CRDM, organisation of good will.
2. Remember you are personally responsible for the content of your post, what you post can be viewed by others.
3. If you publish content related to your school or organisation, please publish a disclaimer such as: these views are my own and not those of my school or organisation.
4. Do not publish any confidential information about you school or CRDM on a social site.
5. Do not discuss dancers, teachers, parents, adjudicators, event organisers or anyone related to the schools of CRDM or any other organisation.
6. Be yourself at all times, do not post anonymously.
- Next >>